Mon, Apr 08|
Optimizing Data Lakehouses with Starburst Data
Revolutionize your Data Lakehouse efficiency with Starburst Galaxy! Unlock lightning-fast analytics and seamless scalability
Time & Location
Apr 08, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+1 – Apr 10, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+1
About the event
Be a part of the ultimate event that's set to transform the way you optimize data lakehouses with Starburst Data! Whether you're a data engineer, data architect, or an experienced data analyst/scientist, this is your chance to revolutionize your data strategies.
Join us for a comprehensive dive into "Optimizing Data Lakehouses with Starburst Data." After attending this hands-on event, you would be able to:
- Gain insights into using Starburst Galaxy as a unified access point for multiple data sources
- Execute federate queries seamlessly across all data sources.
- Understand the intricacies of query execution within a Starburst cluster and explore the power of Hive and Iceberg table formats.
- Master the art of constructing, populating, querying, and modifying partitioned tables.
- Discover strategies to improve query performance through intelligent file size, format, and hierarchy decisions.
- Unlock the potential of the Cost-based optimizer and learn to read query plans to ensure optimizations and troubleshoot potential issues.
- Create robust role-based access control policies for efficient table operations.
This event is designed for data professionals seeking to elevate their data engineering and optimization skills. If you have an intermediate understanding of SQL, this is the perfect opportunity to further your expertise. Don't miss out on building a cutting-edge data engineering pipeline with Starburst Galaxy. Take the leap towards data excellence!
Secure your spot today and unlock the potential of your data strategies.
Introducing Starburst Galaxy
• Web UI
• Connectors & Catalogs
• Client tools integrations
Data Lake Performance
• Foundations and use case
• Limit Data Exchanges
• File format options
• Small files problem
• Partitioning & bucketing
• Moving beyond Hive
• Compare/contrast alternatives
• Explore Delta Lake
• Creating tables
• Insert, update & delete
• CDC with merge
• Schema & partition evolution
• Snapshots & compaction
• Divide & conquer
• Beyond single-stage queries
• Benefits of statistics
• Query plan analysis
• Using EXPLAIN/EXPLAIN PLAN
• Configuration options
• Role-based access control
• Definition & differentiation
• Reference architecture
DATES & TIMES: Apr 08, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+1 – Apr 08, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+1
Apr 09, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+1 – Apr 09, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+1
Apr 10, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+1 – Apr 10, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+1
- Sale ends: Apr 06, 2024, 11:50 PM GMT+1
Optimizing Data Lakehouses
*Inclusive of all taxes$1,800.00