Mon, May 06|
Confluent Advanced Skills for Optimizing Apache Kafka®
Learn how to monitor, troubleshoot, and tune a real-time event streaming platform built with Kafka
Time & Location
May 06, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – May 08, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+8
About the event
Join us at our upcoming exclusive event focused on mastering real-time event streaming with Apache Kafka®!
Are you ready to enhance your skills and take your event-streaming applications to the next level? Look no further. In this intensive and interactive event, you'll dive deep into industry-leading practices for monitoring, troubleshooting, and optimizing real-time event streaming application developed using Apache Kafka®.
Through hands-on activities, you'll gain invaluable experience in utilizing native tools like Confluent Control Center alongside third-party software tools. Designed for software engineers, system administrators, and operations teams, this event is your gateway to becoming an expert in the world of event-streaming powered by Kafka.
- Learn industry best practices for monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning real-time event streaming platforms.
- Gain hands-on experience with Confluent Control Center and other essential tools.
- Network with professionals and expand your expertise in event-driven architectures.
- Elevate your event-streaming applications with insights from Kafka® experts.
To make the most of this event, attendees should possess a solid understanding of Kafka, backed by hands-on experience. Familiarity with complementary components like Kafka Connect, ksqlDB, and Kafka Streams will add to your advantage.
Don't miss this chance to enrich your knowledge. Prioritize your success by attending the recommended prerequisites: "Confluent Fundamentals for Apache Kafka®" and "Apache Kafka® Administration by Confluent". Secure your spot today and take the first step towards event-streaming excellence.
This intensive hands-on course will cover the monitoring, troubleshooting, and tuning of the major components of Apache Kafka® and Confluent Platform environments including:
- Apache ZooKeeper
- Kafka Streams
- Kafka Connect
- Confluent KSQL
- Confluent Schema Registry
- Determining Business Needs and SLAs
- Monitoring using JMX Metrics
- Monitoring with Confluent Control Center and third-party tools
- Recommending Troubleshooting Strategies
- Using Kafka Troubleshooting tools
- Analyzing Kafka Log Files
- Performing a Troubleshooting Post-mortem Analysis
Hands-on exercises are included throughout the training to help reinforce the concepts being discussed.
- Monitoring Kafka brokers, ZooKeeper and Kafka clients via JMX and Confluent Control Center, as well as Prometheus and Grafana
- Troubleshooting brokers, ZooKeeper, Producers, Consumers, Confluent ksqlDB applications, Kafka Streams applications and the Schema Registry, Tuning brokers, Producers, Consumers, Kafka Connect, ksqlDB and Kafka Streams, applications discussing production-down troubleshooting strategies
- Calculating replication throttling rates
- Evaluating partition strategies
DATES & TIMES: May 06, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – May 06, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+8
May 07, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – May 07, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+8
May 08, 2024, 9:00 AM GMT+8 – May 08, 2024, 5:00 PM GMT+8
Confluent Advanced Skills
*Inclusive of all taxes$1,800.00Sale ended